Friday, May 1, 2015

Time for a Breather

This past week has been crazy! I had to work at GSDA on Monday (my day off) because we were visited by our WASC Accreditation team. I didn't have the extra time to work on grading for Walden. My classes ended on Sunday, so all of the grades had to be completed by today. I pulled a few all-nighters in order to get all 186 (yes 186!!) papers graded in record time. I had all of the final grades saved at about 2am this morning. I really wanted to be able to enjoy my Friday. I'll only be monitoring my Phoenix class this weekend and start my next 2 classes with Walden on Monday.
The cats love to hang out downstairs with me while I am working. When the dogs are sleeping, they don't pay any attention to the cats sneaking down the steps.


The kindergarten classes put on a play this morning. They acted out the book "The Great Kapok Tree." Zachary was a snake (3rd from the right). They all did a fantastic job.

While Zachary was at football practice tonight, Kailani and I hung out at the park.


We are making progress on the downstairs bathroom too. Hopefully we can finish up this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Background