This weekend I participated in the Rock n Roll races. On Saturday I ran a 5K and Sunday I ran the half marathon relay with Maria (a cheer mom). For running both races, I got a "remix" medal. This was the first year they added the 5K option to the race. The Rock n Roll races are huge and there were 30,000 runners in the race today. In addition to the half marathon, there was also a full marathon. A 92-year old woman ran the marathon and broke the world record for the oldest person to complete a marathon. Amazing!
I completed the 5K in 31:32. I was going for under 30, but I have some work to do on that. Maria and I competed the half marathon in 2:20:53. We came in 78th out of 185 teams. We could have done better, but I was taking it slow today.
5K
Half Relay
No comments:
Post a Comment