Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Annual Chalk Festival

Today was the Heritage annual chalk festival. I took the day off to help out. I volunteered to help with Kailani's class. I got to school early and drew out the outline of the flag. I was able to bring the kids from the class out a few at a time to color in the flag. The teacher chose Germany's flag, which was only three colored bands. Since it was an easy design, it didn't take very long.
As I was working with the kids, I noticed that no one had been working on Zachary's class flag. I went to his classroom to find out if there was a volunteer to help and there wasn't:( After I finished with Kailani's classroom, I drew out Zachary's flag (luckily it was Japan so not too hard) and pulled out the kids in his class to help color.
I am glad I was able to be there to help!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Background