Monday, July 16, 2012

Five Little Frogs

We decided to buy a larger aquarium for the two African Dwarf Frogs Kailani and Zachary got a few months ago. I had ordered them through Insect Lore and they came with a very small aquarium. When we went to set up the new aquarium, we realized that one of the frogs had died. I never realized until a few weeks ago that the frogs actually make sounds. They sound like the beeping you might hear on a handheld electronic game. When we put the remaining frog in his new aquarium, he continued to make noise. I'm not sure if he was just happy to be able to swim around or if it was something else. Kailani is convinced it's because he was sad he didn't have any more friends. She decided that we needed to get him some friends. Five stores later, we finally found the frogs at Walmart. She used some of her birthday money to buy four of them. Can you tell that Kailani chose all of the decor?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background