Last night Becky and I headed up to Disneyland for the half marathon weekend. Originally, we were going to make this weekend a family vacation. We decided against it because with the holiday weekend and the race, the parks would be very busy. We went to the expo to pick up our race packets, walked around Downtown Disney, and had dinner at ESPN Zone.
This morning we ran the 10K. We met up with a few of the Run Away girls. It was challenging to start because of all of the walkers. Once I got through the walkers, I was able to make pretty good time. I finished in 1:08.
After the race, we went to see a movie. We were the only ones in the theater.
We walked around Downtown Disney a little more. We finished off the night with dinner at Bubba Gump.
No comments:
Post a Comment