Monday, November 24, 2014

Free Little Library

Today was one of those extra days where we were able to run some errands. All of us are off the whole week, except for Jason. We are definitely going to take advantage of having extra time.
The other day we noticed someone building something at the small park right near our house. We walked over today to check it out and found it to be a lending library. There is one for adult books and one for children's books. You can take a book and leave a book. Of course the kids exchanged one of their books for one from the free library.

I found the following website in a Google search. It looks like the free little library has been around for a little while. We are fortunate to have one in our neighborhood.       http://littlefreelibrary.org/
Tonight one of Kailani's classmates came over to work on a team project. I can't believe she's getting old enough to do things like this! She enjoyed having her friend over and I enjoyed chatting with her mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background