This morning Becky, Jenny, me, and the kids went to Home Depot for the kids workshop. They made a little tool box. Santa made a special visit and the kids said hello.
This afternoon I took the kids over to Mer's house, where we also met with Leslie and Angie. We got to meet Angie's boys and Leslie's youngest daughter. It's so nice to get the kid together and unfortunate we can't do it more often. Kailani and Keira met each other several years ago and they just clicked right away and were best buddies. We struggled to get all of the kids in one picture. Here's our best...
Tonight I met up with Leslie and Mer at one of our favorite places, Stahley's! Our good friend Jill, who was not able to fly in from Chicago, surprised us by calling in and ordering us a drink. I miss being close to my friends. I hope we can plan a trip together sometime soon.









No comments:
Post a Comment