This morning, we got up bright and early to head to Kailani's school for "Hawk Walk" day. The kids who walked to school today got a prize. We headed to school early to hand out prizes. Kailani and Zachary both enjoyed helping hand out prizes. I was able to help out today because I had a special event at school that started later than our normal start time.
We had a PE field day for work, so I got to spend the day at the park. It's days like this that I love my job. How many people get to spend their work day at the park playing games?
When I went to pick Kailani up, the YMCA kids were going through a mini CPR training. They had gone inside an ambulance to learn about what was inside. Kailani wasn't ready to leave of course, so I got to take some pictures of her doing CPR:)

No comments:
Post a Comment