Sunday, October 14, 2012

Playing Catch Up

Today the only thing on the schedule was Zachary's t-ball game and he didn't want to go. Last week he didn't make it through the whole game and today he just wasn't having it. He didn't even want to put his uniform on. I don't want to force him because then he won't play anyway. I guess he may be too young for this. I'll try once more next weekend and then I'll give up.
Since we didn't go anywhere, we were playing catch up on all things that have been piling up over the last few months. I can't remember the last time I've been finished with laundry (washed, folded, and put away) before 11pm on a Sunday night. The playroom is now reorganized, allowing more space for the kids to play. Kailani's patches and pins from our road trip this summer are now in place. And, the Lowe's Build and Grown patches are on the kids' aprons. I need to schedule a day like this at least once a month to get caught up on things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background