We hung out at home all day with the dogs. We want to make sure Holiday is a good fit and that she and Bruno get along. They played together all day; inside and outside. The kids really love Holiday already. They're hoping we decide to keep her. I emailed this picture to the lady at the rescue and she was so excited to see that Holiday is doing so well here. They look like long-lost siblings:) Can you tell who is who?
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Long-Lost Siblings?
This morning Kailani had an appointment with the ENT specialist at Balboa. Her pediatrician referred her because of the many times she's had strep throat this year. The doctor recommended that Kailani have her tonsils removed...because of the number of strep throat incidences and the fact that the last time she also had scarlet fever. We aren't certain yet, but we're pretty sure we're going to go ahead with the surgery. We've scheduled a date for February 23, but since that's so close to Becky's due date for the baby and Kailani and I would miss so much school, I am going to see if we can do the surgery in April when we're off. Although I don't want her to have to have surgery, I think it's the best option, and I've heard good things from others whose kids have had it done.
We hung out at home all day with the dogs. We want to make sure Holiday is a good fit and that she and Bruno get along. They played together all day; inside and outside. The kids really love Holiday already. They're hoping we decide to keep her. I emailed this picture to the lady at the rescue and she was so excited to see that Holiday is doing so well here. They look like long-lost siblings:) Can you tell who is who?
Tonight Kailani had her first tumbling class at the Gonzalez Academy. The class is just for the Broncos cheerleaders. For this first class, the teachers were able to take a look at the skill level of each of the girls. They placed the girls in two different groups. Kailani's group will have class on Wednesdays. Kailani enjoyed tumbling tonight. The tumbling will help her if she decides to continue with cheerleading. As of now, she says she doesn't want to because "it's too much work," but I think she may change her mind.
We hung out at home all day with the dogs. We want to make sure Holiday is a good fit and that she and Bruno get along. They played together all day; inside and outside. The kids really love Holiday already. They're hoping we decide to keep her. I emailed this picture to the lady at the rescue and she was so excited to see that Holiday is doing so well here. They look like long-lost siblings:) Can you tell who is who?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment