Saturday evening the kids stayed with Jason and I went with some of the girls to play BINGO on base. I've never actually played BINGO for real. We had a good time, although we were shooshed a few times. There were 9 of us and no one won. We hung out at the rec center for a while after BINGO and played pool. It was nice to get out.
We were up bright and early this morning to get the house ready for our TruMoo house party. We had a house full; about 25 kids plus moms. We all tried the TruMoo chocolate milk, ate heart-shaped cookies, colored Valentines, and played a few games. Kailani already asked when we're having the next party.
Before bed tonight, Kailani and Zachary prepared their Valentines for their friendship parties tomorrow. Kailani wrote her name on about half of the cards before she got tired and asked for help. I am actually off tomorrow, but the kids will be going to daycare so they don't miss the fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment