Today we had a pretty mellow day. We ran to Costco to order Kailani's birthday cake. She picked out a cake with a princess crown and wand on it. She's really looking forward to her birthday party...although today she told me she doesn't want to have her party at Pump it Up anymore. She wants to have her party at the house so her animals can come:) Kailani has started treating Gabby as her baby. She had Gabby laying in her bed, covered up with a blanket, and gave her a stuffed animal.
I wanted to be able to shop for goodie bag items this week, but we haven't heard back from a lot of kids Kailani invited to her party. The RSVP date is the 19th, so we'll have to wait a little longer before we buy things. So far there are about 4 kids from daycare and 4-6 kids from the playgroup (plus Makenzi and Jaylynn), so we'll have about 12 kids. Some also have siblings that will come. But...we're paying for up to 25 kids so I hope more come.
We sold the extra carseat base today. Over the last few days I've sold several of the baby things we no longer use. I posted a few new things on Craigslist in addition to some things I've posted several times. If the items do not sell this time, I will just call AmVets and have them come pick up our donation. I'm looking forward to getting the things out of the garage.
Zachary is walking around everywhere. He is such a happy boy. He is really into the pets right now. He loves the "kitties" and can even say "kitty" in sign language and in baby talk. Gabby will let him lay with her for a while, but Rosey and Maddie don't really want anything to do with him. Zachary also loves to feed the fish. He doesn't quite understand what a "pinch" is, so unless we want to fish to over eat, I have to hand him one flake at a time. He gets all excited when he puts it in the tank. He loves to help get the mail too. He takes the mail key off the key rack and carries it to the mailbox for me. When we get home he hangs it back on the key rack and then gets all excited that he hung it up. He's so much fun right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment