Friday, July 9, 2010

Cow Appreciation Day

This morning we headed to the park in Eastlake to get some energy out before having lunch. We met up with Becky and the kids and one of the girls I work with and her son. The park had a water play area so the kids got soaked. They had a lot of fun though.
Today was cow appreciation day at Chick-fil-A and anyone who dressed like a cow got a free meal. So after the park, we headed out for lunch. I made shirts for the kids. They wore ears and tails too. I wanted to make myself a shirt, but didn't get a chance to. Next year I'll have to come up with something different...it took a long time to color the spots in with a permanent marker.After lunch, Zachary got another hair cut. Boys sure do need more haircuts than girls:) He cried for this haircut, but he looks so grown up. They had really good sales at the mall, so Kailani got a bunch of new clothes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background