Saturday we met some people for a meetup to Yogurtland. We've never been there before, but we'll definitely go back. It's a self-serve frozen yogurt place where you choose your own flavor and then cover it with all kinds of toppings. You pay for your yogurt by the ounce. Kailani loved her concoction! After Yogurtland, we headed to Lakeshore for the free craft (since it was in the same shopping center). The kids decorated a heart. Then we headed to the Olive Garden for soup and salad. Kailani had the "chili soup" like daddy gets.
After lunch we had a few minutes to spare and we stopped at home to get the girls ready for their Valentine Princess Tea Party. Kailani dressed up as Cinderella and Jaylynn was Snow White. The party was at one of the parks in Chula Vista, through the rec center...same place Kailani takes her cooking class. The girls had a blast at the party. They decorated a crown, danced like princesses, decorated a wand, listened to a story, and had a cupcake and tea (fruit punch). After the tea party we had about an hour to come home and change to get ready for the movies. The new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie was playing on base so we went to check it out...in the pouring rain! The kids were so tired they feel asleep on the way home.
Today, Zachary woke us up at 6am. Kailani was already asking by 7:30 if Makenzi and Jaylynn were going to come over. Kailani and I spent some time doing her Valentines for school (Princess and the Frog) and making goodie bags for her Sweet Heart Party at school on Friday. Becky came over a little while ago and the girls are playing dress up.
Tomorrow is a holiday for me, but the kids will go to daycare while I go visit/observe my two student teachers. I will be teaching my first online class (classroom management) starting on the 16th. I've been preparing for that class over the past week with a mentor. I am excited about teaching. The kids will go to daycare, but I'll be able to pick them up earlier than normal.
No comments:
Post a Comment