Zachary's class performed to the song " La Raspa."
Kailani's class sang the song "Chiquitita."
Today was my last official day of work for this year. I was hired as a temporary employee, so my contract ends. Both principals have told me that they plan to hire me back, but I don't have anything in writing yet. I'll have to wait to hear from them over the summer. School starts back up on July 20. The kids will be in school all next week. I've picked up a few sub jobs at the kids' school, so I'll stay busy.Zachary finally decided to try out his birthday present tonight. He wanted either a bike or a scooter. While Kailani was at a birthday party last weekend, we took Zachary to pick something out. He decided on a scooter, helmet, and pads. Kailani joined in on the fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment