Saturday, August 3, 2013

Cheer Camp

Today Kailani had cheer camp. Here she is before...
 
The purpose of the camp was for the girls to practice stunting. I dropped her off at 9am and then Zachary and I headed to Home Depot for the monthly build. Zachary had a fun time building his truck. The difference between Lowe's and Home Depot is that at Home Depot, the kids paint their projects.
 
While we were out, this photo was posted on Facebook. Kailani is in the bottom right picture.
 
We went back to pick Kailani up a little early so we could watch the girls practice. They did a great job!
Tonight, there was a special advanced screening of Disney's new movie "Planes" on base. We had planned on going to Coronado, but heard there wasn't much of a line at Miramar so we headed there. the kids enjoyed the movie and we can't wait to buy it!
Oh, and the kids remembered the wish me a happy birthday today. I remember when 35 seemed so old! Although I am "all grown up," I still feel young:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Background