Zachary is obsessed with baseball! All he wants to do is throw a ball back and forth or swing his bat. I looked into signing him up for little league, but you have to be 5 at the time of sign ups (March). Since he will still be 4 in March, he won't be able to play for two more years. Coincidentally, a flyer came home from school with Kailani for a program called i9sports. I noticed right away that they begin as young as 3 years old. I looked up the information on the program and I realize this is the program I see going on at the park every weekend when we do stroller strides. So...of course we signed Zachary up for the fall season of t-ball. As if we don't have enough to do already, right?! Opening day is September 30. The season will last only 8 weeks and they practice for 45 minutes on a Sunday and have a 3-inning game immediately after practice. So we can expect to be at the field for about 2 hours every Sunday for 8 weeks. I think we can handle that. Zachary is beyond excited!
Today we finally went to see Brave. Kailani has been bugging to go see it, but because movies are so expensive these days, we wait until the movie comes to the base theaters, where it's FREE. The showing of Brave we went to was in 3D, so the kids got kid-sized 3D glasses. Kailani wore hers for most of the movie, but Zachary didn't wear his at all. The movie was pretty scary for little kids, but they did really good.

No comments:
Post a Comment